maandag 5 januari 2009

How do I find spells

Master and lover of many languages, I can give words to many unspoken and unconsious things, enabling movement in situations that seem stuck.

I am native Dutch speaker, speak and write fluent English, excellent German and some French and Spanish.

There's also images, music and bodily senses that I can call on to help. Activating all the senses is part of what I do - getting out of that ruminating mind by offering alternatives.

I use creativity enhancing techniques, such as mindmapping and solution focussed coaching.

Finally, there is the use of: the experiment. We shall not talk for hours, I shall help you design experiments to test the waters you want to sail. Through these experiments you shall find behavioral spells that help you get to where you want to go - what to do.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wat leuk dat je helemaal naar beneden bent gescrolled! Deel je reacties hier, top. Lukt het niet? Mail me dan op tess apestaartje doucet punt com =)

Thank you for scrolling all the way down - drop a note to and fellow readers here! If you have troubles, contact me over email tess at doucet dot com.

Or Twitter @spellfinder of course. Love to hear from you <3